Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 25 October 2007

exam result


The day that I've been waiting finally here!
My heart dropped down as I'm checking my result...* my heart has been badly treated by me*
I was told by Mr.Wee, my MF lecturer and currently my FE lecturer that 4people failed in the MF paper. I was so upset after hearing that. I was thinking am I one of that.. Not to admit that I'm a person who always negative thinking. Once I've read that book Power Behind Positive Thinking, I realised that in the other word for FAITH is Positive Thinking. Hope that I'm not wrong.
I believe GOD helped me throughout my exam period. Though I may be busy with all stuffs that I don't really know wht am I busy with ! I still remember the day before my english paper, I was doing some presentation in church. My friend was messaging me, asking me about the syallbus
of the english paper. I was still in church and still not study yet. *I'm not boosting here* I was so enjoy that night, and in fact I'm the rapper.:) Life is all about test?! Hmmm.. The next day, I was late for my english paper cos of accident happened continually. It happpened that I couldn't finish my english paper. The subject the gives me more confident is marketing paper. none other than that. My MF paper was freaking hard. I don't wish that paper to be exactly the same with past year but at least there will be likeness...Unfortunately, my expectation seems different from the actual.Totally different from past year. I'm not trying to be exaggerate here. Those who take this paper knew about this. Is toooo toughhhh ! Me and friends were complaining to Mr.Wee after the exam.
Every subject also I needed to be fear. XD
For sure, I knew I can't get anymore B for my law paper after all. Mr.Loke, my Law lec loves mumbling and used to talk a lot about "IF YOU DON'T ATTEND MY CLASS, YOU WILL SURE FAIL MY PAPER","HEY,o even THE GIRL THERE,PLEASE PAY ATTENTION". Though he's not teaching me now, But I still can rmbr him well enough cos of all those words. I don't wish to get B in my law subject anymore but pass..
I wanna Thank GOD for His grace to me, mercy as well. I thought I won't managed to pass this semester and was planning to withdrawal. This is why I believe in Him. Whenever I feel alone, I can talk to Him and somehow He replied me occasionally.
My heart fills with comforts when I'm sad.
soooo, I'm nothing to worry about !
Gambate for this semester .

0 comments on "exam result"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez