Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 21 October 2007

BGR-Boy Girl Relationship


LOVE:
What is it actually mean?
I shared this,BGR in the previous youth meeting.
All of them are under 20 years old.
In my topic,it included puppies love as well as real love. Thus,I think the puppies love will even muchhh more suitable for them.=p
I don't actually agreed with relationship.I think am supposed. Sometimes I may get frustrated with it.
Why? I'm kinda person will bored with something easily,Which mean that I always preferred Brand New thing instead of oldish..Whenever someone may tell me about their relationship,*in my heart*I'll always think that "you guys can stay til married"? I often have this kind of question in my mind. I don't actually believe in love, This is why am still in single. Of course,This will be a main reason for it.
I see people get hurts in their relationship. Some nonsense like I can't live without you,You are my light,..bla bla bla..looks sooo fakkkkeeee..!!
I wish my Mr.Right will proof to me His love to me and successfully change my mindset.

3 comments on "BGR-Boy Girl Relationship"

j.e.s.s.i.c.a on 23 October 2007 at 06:30 said...

hey..
i'm same with u..
i oso very easily get bored with something de..
hahaha..
if we get into a relationship ah..
i guess we'll have to change a new wan every month..
wakaka..
i guess Leos are all the same ba..
neways..
i'm sure ur mr right will appear soon..
we shall wait..
all da best..

MicHeLLe on 23 October 2007 at 09:00 said...

hmmm......
y need change a new wan every month?

luvbibibaba on 24 October 2007 at 20:37 said...

L.O.V.E-
when you meet the right guy then you won't have this feelings of searching! Is just not the right timing yet for you that's why!

Relationship-
How you view and worth them! :)

Makes me right cause I always in love! Hehe~
Lub-lub-da-da-lub lub ^^

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez