Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 25 September 2007

marvellous holiday XD


Was Soooo excited of holiday.. :D
Not to mention that I love holiday though it may boring sometimes. However, I'm loving it . :)
Here's the bad news.

The dress that I bought in web was out of stock.
I'm not that sad initially.As far as I concern, I don't actually love that dress in the first place. Secondly, the quality of that dress is bad *I heard from my friend *. .
Anyway,I'm waiting for the bag.I bought it from that web too.. :):);););)

I cooked pasta today.Is for lunch actually.
Ashley has successfully made it. :)
I cooked for dad and also lil brother.
At first daddy don't agreed to eat the pasta that Ashley going to make.
Thank GOD, it rain only in ash's place. Ashley think that dad has no choice but to eat the pasta that Ashley made.^o^~~~~


Proof :














finger licking good !! ain't ?

















Gotta stop here.
Got to ready myself.
I have an appointment with friend due to the moon cake festival events.
Here to wish all my friend happy moon cake festival.

0 comments on "marvellous holiday XD"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez