Powered by Blogger.

Monday 10 September 2007


The day before my exam,I was busying with all those stuff in church. And the most important thing is my presenatation,..haha..I was soo nervous at that very moment. In fact, I rapped wrongly..Nevertheless, I could manage.Thank GOD,nobody knows,except GOD. :D
Here comes the next day of my exam..It was just a simple paper and yet I couldn't finish that paper on time. Actually, I was late for that paper in the first place. I'm not overslept.*don't get me wrong*(I'm not a sleeping pig occasionally)
I went our from my house at 7.45a.m and of course to fetch my friend. And yet my exam will start at 9..I'm so darn semangat eh! Though I went out early, and yet I'm still late for exam. o.O
*Wondering* Actually,there was two accident occurred simultaneously. And me and my friend were stuck in the traffic jam. Without notice the time, I thought it was still early. Suddenly, my friend reminded me.. I have to speed after all the traffic jam...yes,I do speed. I'm force to actually, by the time was 8.50a.m. It wouldn't be possible for me to reach on time. Thank GOD I manage to reach at 9.10a.m .
I realised I couldn't finish that paper though I've only wasted 10 minutes. The paper is only for two hours. This paper really pissed me off....And I'm hoping miracle to take place.

1 comments on " "

luvbibibaba on 11 September 2007 at 19:29 said...

When u told me about the whole thing I was like :Haha..You go girls!! Is sort of like the things that is SO YOU man~ Though ur seriously my clumsy lil sister!!
Haha~ Jia You...You can do it!
Just like me....:)

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez