Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 2 December 2010

Christmas is around the corner


Time to rejoice,and Jesus should be the one who being remembered.
I got



Grab this gingerbread man in MU Aiport last year..

+



candy stick
Got this from the tortoise in Malaysia. In fact, a deep touch story behind.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What about this year?
I loose all mood..
Even dad got me plenty of vouchers and still I got nothing from the mall..
I went 1U today and each shop is having huge sales I would say somehow I got nothing for both myself and families.
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((

0 comments on "Christmas is around the corner"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez