Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 2 March 2010

my mind..


guess what am I doing??

fb-ing everyday..
I shall say my lappie is now on for 24Hr, starting from today onwards. I left that company and I'm now jobless..! :) I'm free like a bird..
Dad said I need not rush into job hunting.Take this one month leave again and do whatever you wish to do!! ^^ Such a wonderful daddy I got.. He is so good to me in fact..
Well, I would say that am still standing at the T-junction. Thinking where am I heading to..
Wish me all the best, peeps! :)

2 comments on "my mind.."

luvbibibaba on 5 March 2010 at 22:26 said...

Have to ge dad to say the same thing to me!! How come I didn't get the same comment le?! *stomp feet*

*hmpf*

♥ ashley ♥ on 6 March 2010 at 10:58 said...

HAHAHAHAH..
I have no idea why dad said that to me..
I knew he used to tell me :'u dun need to rush for work, u got long way to work- work til u sien aaa" :))

but

he might wanna tell you sth diff
which is
dont work til so late.. U must have a normal life.. the time is ridiculous! :P

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez