Powered by Blogger.

Monday 5 November 2007

mentally drained XD


Starting from on, I shall busy with my assignment for all five subjects. However, I'm gotta start with MOFS, MIFS, and BF. The others I shall wait for the lecturer to appoint.heh..is toooooooo mannnnnnyyyyy to go. People, I'm soon gotta be crazy, in fact, am exhausted... wht a tiring college life. The moment that a college student will be enjoying is the moment when they finished their exam. I dont know how this semester gotttta be like. fun? nerd ? challenging? I would rather think of bore and scary. I wish I could do well..It could only dream dream dream...Gotta get back to assignment. T.T

0 comments on "mentally drained XD"

 

★ ♥ BELIEVES THAT DREAMS COME TRUE ♥★ Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez